Wednesday, December 28, 2011

THIS IS FOR ALL MY HEBREW CHRISTIANS WHO BASED THEIR WHOLE DOCTRINE ON EXODUS 3:14: THE "I AM (AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH)" THEORY


I AM identity. It's by our recognition of our true I AM, or Christ identity (II Chronicles 7:14; Psalms 82:6; John 10:34), that we reap the benefits of our sonship and realize deliverance and salvationWe receive help from the Divine when we claim this help and affirm our birthright, the I AM always assures us that the preponderance of power  is with the spiritual. Fear throws dust in our eyes and hides the mighty spiritual forces that are always with us. Blessed are those who deny ignorance and fear, and affirm the presence and power of the I AM. They behold the "mountain" (exaltation) "full of horses" (powerful forces) and "chariots of fire" (life energies) round about "Elisha" (spiritual I AM). (See II Kings 6:8-23). The I AM can also be explained as the metaphysical name of the spiritual sELf, as distinguished from the sensate self. One is governed by YAHWEH; the other, by self (I AM). Christ is the Scriptural name for spiritual I AM. Yahushua called it the Father. It is the Father of the personal will, and a conscious unity between the two must finally be made to preserve the oneness of creation. That is what is meant by the phrase, "he that doeth the will of my Father." We must do the very will of YAHWEH in our will, which is virtually to surrender the whole man/mind to YAHWEH. Spiritual character is the rock foundation of being. Build yoursELf into YAHWEH and you will find yoursELf in heaven right here on earth (LUKE 17:21). Let go the little sELf and take hold of the Big SELf (YAHWEH): "Not my will, but thine, be done." The I AM of each individual is the will in its highest aspect. The will (I AM) may be said to be the man, because it is the directive power that decides the character formation--which makes what we call individuality.



www.astore.amazon.com/sottg-20
www.linkedin.com/in/YAHWEH
www.lulu.com/spotlight/YOAB
www.twitter.com/YOAB19
www.scribd.com/YOAB
www.facebook.com/yowab.benyahweh

 Please take a second to earn a free donation for my Cause, Keep A Breast, and help me educate people about breast cancer. Click Here: http://www.socialvibe.com/YOAB_HELPS

 LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE יהוה!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Input!!!!


יואב בן יהוה (YOW'AB BEN-YAHWEH)

יואב בן יהוה (YOW'AB BEN-YAHWEH)
יהוה-FATHERED

Post Finder

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

FACEBOOK CONNECT